Weddings at Cottonwood | (619) 442 - 9891 ext. 15
Discover Cottonwood Golf Club’s Pavilion on the Green
Choosing a location to host your wedding day celebration will be one of the most important decisions you will make. If you’ve always dreamed of incorporating the beauty of the outdoors mixed with the indoors while continuing to enjoy nature’s perfect backdrop of flawlessly landscaped surroundings please allow us this opportunity to offer you the most perfect setting.
If exclusivity and privacy for your event coupled with stunning sunsets, and picture perfect views sound appealing, you have found the right venue. We combine tradition, contemporary elegance, delicious cuisine, outstanding service and just plain fun. We customize your wedding day to exceed all your dreams and expectations. Cottonwood Golf Club’s Pavilion on the Green is designed to capture all the breathtaking views of the golf course.
One of Cottonwood Golf Club’s great features is flexibility. From formal to casual, intimate or a large celebration, your Cottonwood personal planner Georgia LeBon and her experienced event team is at your service to make your day perfect and memorable.
This is your wedding, why take a chance? You deserve to work with an experienced team who has years of knowledge about not only how to plan, but to deliver a flawless outcome. An event that you and your guests will be raving about long after it’s over. Cottonwood Golf Club can be as involved in the planning process as you are comfortable with and our goal is to help alleviate the stress of working with multiple vendors and overwhelming details. We offer you the option of adding signature and personalized touches by utilizing Cottonwood Productions to handle all your floral, specialty linens, music and decor needs.
Please don’t miss this opportunity of a lifetime. Discover Cottonwood Golf Club for your wedding celebration. Contact Christina Liska at 619.442.9891 ext. 15 or email@example.com
- Accommodating 30-300+ Guests in our Pavilion on the Green and surrounding Garden ceremony area.
- Warm, relaxing, and unique location.
- Spectacular gardens with abundant blooms and lake views serve as the perfect setting for your wedding ceremony and reception.
- Offering unsurpassed elegance and service.
- Convenience of ceremony site, reception venue, bridal changing room and restrooms all positioned within steps of one another.
- Guidance with your rehearsal, ceremony and reception details by event specialist Georgia le Bon and event staff.
Also have the option of hiring your own professional vendors.